Wednesday 26 September 2018

SSBA Exhibition Lillie Gallery

Looking forward to the Scottish Society of Botanical Artists Third Annual Exhibition: Shapes of Nature, taking place as follows:

 SSBA Flyer

Five of my paintings are included in the Exhibition:

Beech Hedge at Meikleour:
Watercolour original H77, W 57
Price: £ 800

Exhibited at 7th RSW Open Summer Exhibition


The Witches Tree: Fagus sylvatica, near Camperdown
Watercolour original H 71, W 56
Price: £ 600


Oak leaf detail, Quercus petraea:
Watercolour original H 55, W 44
Price: £ 400

Shortlisted for the National Open Art Competition, 2017



The Birnam Oak: Quercus petraea
Watercolour original H 67, W 84
Price: £ 1200⇩



Magnolia x soulangeana
Watercolour original H 59, W 80
Price: £ 800


There is a story behind each of these paintings.. and more posts to add.

© W D Phillips 26 September 2018






1 comment:

  1. I do not know if I am doing this correctly but Bill I love your paintings. Being a bit of a nature lover myself I enjoy anything that brings me closer to the magic of Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete